Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Start of 2015

2015 kicked off with my 2014 Altis lightly grazed on the rear bumper. When I first dropped by the parking lot, I didn't realize the front portion of the 2014 Estima had crossed the line of its parking box. I was only planning to warm up the engine until I noticed  that the Estima was peculiarly close to the behind of my car. I checked it out and there you go:



What I saw riled me and all sorts of negative ideas shot through my brain. I thought about using brute force on that Estima (smashing the hood with a blunt object), then I realized I wasn't 'KIKI' (the infamous road bully girl who terrorized an old man in Kuantan last year when her car was rammed into) and backed away. What angered me was how dumb can you be to ram into someone's car right in front of you when your Estima is obviously equipped with state-of-the-art proximity sensors on the front bumpers? And that's a 2014 Estima we're talking about, not some run down Nissan Datsun!


I snapped a few photos as proof that the Estima had crossed its parking box line and drove forward my Altis to take a good shot of the scratches caused by the Estima's number plate. They were deep and I doubt they would go away even after being polished. I waited for the driver to come get his/her car. Just as I thought, it belongs to a middle-aged 'CHINESE' couple with 2 children and an old woman. I confronted the husband and he was apologetic but the wife was quite rude. 'BITCH', you nudged into my rear bumper and you had the guts to be impolite when I asked you to be careful next time? You're obviously not the only one driving a 'NEW' and 'EXPENSIVE' car. I have photos as proof and I can make you pay dearly 'BITCH'. She was taken aback and I didn't press charges. I threw the 'KIKI' face at her as I drove away and parked somewhere safe from these 'RETARDS'

So PEM 4848, I'm WATCHING YOU!!! And to all Penang drivers, I'm WATCHING YOU too.

No comments:

Post a Comment